Section One: General Info
1. Name: Nick
2. Nickname(s): Nick, Zombie, Nickers, Fungal, Smoker(old internet friends), Hero (Wir).
3. Birthday: April 3rd.
4. That makes you: Old enough to be this tired. And annoyed I missed April fools.
5. Where were you born: In a hospital.
6. Location right now: Winnipeg, in a bed, near my cat.
7. Shoe size: 5 mens.
8. How many piercings?: Four, all of them in the ears.
9. Tattoos?: Some day.
10. When you wake up you're: Wanting to sleep more, likely being smothered by my cat, and not hungry for at least an hour.
11. When your about to sleep you're: Talking with weejay. <3
12. Zodiac sign: Aries.
13. Chinese sign: Rooster
14. Righty or Lefty: Ambidextrous, however my finer details comes from my right hand, while my left can simultaniously do other tasks if I set enough attention aside, just not as refined. n.n; Like for instance I once made two subway subs at the same time, the customer was amazed. XD
15. Innie or Outie: It's totally a gem. Nah, innie, I remember that I /made/ it go in an had a panic attack.
16. School: Looking into post secondary, thinking English and literature of sorts.
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Mostly from the british isles from my father's side. Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, with some German. On my mother's side mostly UK again with half french.
20. Weight: Like 165 last I checked, been through a lot of stress right now, so I've plateued.
21. Height: 5'3"
22. Braces?: Never.
23. Glasses?: Not right now, but I need em for outside, ask me if I have them though. ;u;
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend?: Yes. <3
25. If so, who?: Weejay. uvu
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone?: I have many crushes on fictional character. ;u;
27. Who has a crush on you?: Probably more people than there should be. ;u; Whyyyy?
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf?: Like, in highschool? Like eaaaarly high school, and apparantly the guy cheated on me around the same time so??? -shrug- we really drifted apart.
29. Who was your first kiss: Hahaha, my long time friend Andrew, we had just watched the first Spongebob movie and had major crushes on eachother, and then like, I was singing and he gave me a peck and I was like U///v///U it was hella cute.
30. Who was your last kiss: Mi madre.
31. Are you a virgin?: No. Not a big ol' dealio if you are or aren't.
32. Ever had a threesome before?: Kinda? Like, in my looser days I helped a friend with a girl he was with, but like I was still kinda clothed so???
33. NQ- Ever been swarmed by ladybugs?: Nah, dragonflies and fishflies, gnats, fruit flies and such.
34. Have you ever been in love?: -Nocolas Cage meme face-
35. Broken any hearts?: Probably. But really it would be because I'm being loyal, like I don't want to friggin break up with someone I actually know in favor of some guy who's got the momentary hots for me, get lost.
36. Got your heart broken?: Hahahahahahahahaha... Like. So much in my younger years.
37. Ever liked a friend?: That's??? The??? Only??? Way???
38. What happened?: Often got together, not always so.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in?: Well, lemme count the ones I was actually actively aware of... 11.
40. How many were serious enough to count: Uh... a slightly smaller number. n.n;
41. Who were those serious ones: Uhhhh... I haven't really like??? Probably a lot of them??? Such nice people, a lot of whom I still talk to. n.n
42. Who USED to be your best friend: Devon...
43. What made them different: As life went on he learned how to get his way through tantrums and upping his stress levels so his tourettes would make him shout and have unpleasant jerks and such to the point of annoying, worrying or hurting people's ears so they'd let him have his way. He sees no worth in life unless he has a girl with him... He blames me and others for his woes and refuses to look inward. I blindly defended him for far too long.
44. What happened: See above^ I ended up overdosing some time back and he refused to talk to me a long time, twice... Causing a lot of fuss on the road to recovery and ultimately being a big ol baby. I don't talk to him anymore and I am scared he might become violent if he sees me around.
45. Best boy/girlfriend: I haven't felt truely twitterpated aside from two times in my life really.
-And one of them is with me right now. ;u; I love her so much she's helped me with my life so much and I hope I make her happy too JHISADHRSJDFJKN
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: Sizab. I regret associating with such a toxic person, I wasn't very nice myself, in a bad bad position and very manipulative, but this woman brought out the worst in me, and then screen capped it all and made a big ol beware online. Get over yourself, you had nightmares about me? Well I have nightmares about you now, we're even. I'd add someone else to the list even before her... But we were never together...
47. Ever been kissed: HIIIIISSSSSSS. Don't kiss me.
48. Who do you want back: Uh, just friends sometimes.
49. What do you regret: A few relationships. I regret being such an emotional wreck, but medication wasn't properly given to me.
50. Why?: ur mom >8U
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: UHhhhhh Bizarre Love Triangle? I've loved that for a long time. Lone Digger? Hot Liquorice? Swing music in general... ye.
52. Movie: Was a time when I loved AWOL, ANOES, Sweeny Todd, and WIR... Currently... uh... Maybe Dark Shadows? It's a goofy movie but Depp makes a very nice Vampire.
53. Food: Seafood mostly. I like lots of food. uvu
54. Drink: Barqs. Coffee and teas are good too.
55. Store: Value Village? Magicy stores... LUSH! <3
56. Television show: My Nefiew asked me this and I responded last night with Steven Universe. Though alltime I think is Cybersix.
57. Holiday: Halloween. omg why wouldn't I? 8D It used to be my least fave once upon a time because I was a big ol fraidy cat. But the majority of my life I have LOVED it, even had a birthday party themed after it.
58. Book: Uhhhh, golly, I just... Love reading when I do it. Right now reading Drizzt, it's good.
59. Ice cream: Vanilla, cookie dough, uhhh mint chocolate chip is nice.
60. Sweets: Rasmalai, wine gums, sour soothers, baby bottle pop.
61. Crisps: vegitable crisps. Apple Crisps. I like potates but I'm a fan of other snacks.
62. Type of music: Mostly Swing.
63. Artist: Weh. o.o Astrozerk. Lapinbeau. ZBwolf.
64. Word: "Friendo" ? It just sounds so jaunty and bubbly. Why pick a word? I guess superflouis?
65. Time of day: Night, no glaring sun, no heat, less people.
66. Dressing: Uhhh something oil based without Garlic.
67. Alcoholic drink: Baileys. I like a good Bud-light though.
68. Colour(s): Dark reds, and any shade of grey.
69. Piece of clothing: After my moves I have misplaced some tees. I guess my fave is my blue bra from Victoria's secret, it's such a comfortable bra. I actually enjoy wearing it. ;u; Don't buy cheap bras, trust me.
70. Character: waaaaaaaaa.... A lot of Weejay's, a lot of friends', a lot of mine... And like... Idunno Peacock????
71. Smell: PATCHOULI!!!!
72. Shampoo: Head and Shoulders.
73. Soap: Old Spice Swagger.
74. Smiley: n.n;
75. Board game: Settelers of Catan.
76. Sport: Fencing.
77. Number: 4
78. Quote: I have quite a few... Here have a funny one "Okay, I imagined dragons, now what?"
79. Animal: Bat, Goat, Spider.
80. Actor: Jim Carrey.
82. Vegetable: Brocoli and spinache.
83. Fruit: Raspberries.
84. Place to be: Home, without people in it. I also like coffee shops. uvu
85. Thing in your room: Right now my kitty. n.n But I have a lot of important things in my room.
86. Gum: Hubba Bubba. I don't chew gum often. I used to love thrills. Look up the taste of that gum it's so... Weird... You have to get the flavor for it...
87. Shape: I always kind of liked Trapezoids, I thought they were often underrated.
88. Country: I really like a bunch of other countries, but I've only been to like... Three? So out of those I think I really like Britain, I'm not sure if I'd like to live there, but I would love to go there again and eat all the lovely foods again.
89. Mall: Mall of America is breath taking as I remember. ;u;
90. Car: Uh... Like... Does the Bat-mobile count? n.n;
91. Boy's name: Adrian.
92. Girl's name: Luna or Chrystal.
93. Family member: Wuh... Dion, my big bro, he's always been quite inspiring. Even made a gaston parody song for the last time he visited.
94. Restaurant: Mongo's grill, basically what I do at home but with robust showmanny chefs and no restrictions of what I can stack on my bowl.
95. Movie place: Netflix at home. 8>
96. Person to go to the movies with: Probably a friend or my mom?? Idk.
97. Noise: Cat's purring or the sound of rain.
98. Brand of Shoe: Dr.Scholls, I have flat feet.
99. Brand of clothing: uhhhh... Honestly I don't have any favorites? Maybe stuff that comes from walmart or I find at VV.
100. Body part of a chicken: Kheel? It's like breast I think.
101. Swear word: Fuck. I mean I can come up with creative stuff.
102. Month: Likely October, but I also like december. Just, nice holiday months. October is spooky month where my wallet laments because everything is my aesthetic, and then my wallet weeps again in december because I want to spoil people I love. ;u;
103. Possession: Do my pets count? Maybe my laptop. Hahaha.
104. Team: Red team.
105. Season: Fall. Winter is cold af, Summer is even hotter, and spring is soggy, mucky and covered in sand.
106. Radio station: Swiss radio on Radiotuna.
107. Magazine: I'll grab up gamer mags if my dad is shopping and he stops to peep the motorcycle ones.
108. Favorite grade: Uhhh probably before graduation, I was getting toned, and actually was feeling pretty confident.
109. Least favourite grade: 6-9. Kids were the worst in that bumpkin school... Actually overheard some guys asking eachother why it was that to spite their efforts I hadn't killed myself... Ugh, still churns my gut.
110. Teacher: Mr.White, my highschool drama teacher, he was fun, understanding, strict, but he knew his shit and he taught it well.
111. Least favourite teacher: Uhhhhhhh... A lot of the teachers in the bumpkin school. Probably didn't like most of my Gym teachers, not a lot of them understanded that I was the one people bullied, not the other way around... Like hmmm, an organized group of kids claiming I bullied them? Or the poor sobbing kid with no friends? Totally the crying kid is the bad guy here.
112. Subject: Art, Law, English(When they didn't give us crappy books), Drama.
113. Subject to talk about: Art and Law and Drama.
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Bev. She's nice, often a little stubborn, but she has her kids best interests in mind, even if I disagree with some of her ideas or outlooks.
115. Who's your dad?: Graham. Dorky, funny, fun loving, overwoked and very controlling. But he's a great dad. He's a Biker and a closet furry.
116. Any step-parents?: Once. Closest to one now is my dad's squeeze Susanna, she's wonderful! <3
117. Any brothers?: Dion. He is an inspiration.
118. Any Sisters?: Nupe. Unless you call the doggle my mom adopted? I always see pets as part of the family, once calling Midas "My fuzzy brother".
120. Coolest: My Nana. uvu
121. Loudest: My dad. My Grandad used to blow his nose loudly, I think he learned it.
122. Best relative: Nana.
123. Worse relative: I would have said my mother when I was still bitter... Now I have no idea? Like I never knew my mother's father, I heard bad things of him.
124. Do you get along with your parents?: Usually yes.
125. With your siblings?: Rarely ever had the opportunity to have a fight.
126. Does anyone understand you?: Ehhhhhh... Not as much as they think they do.
127. Do you have any pets?: In the family YES. In my home, yes. Tzila the Tarantula, and Shamus the puddy tat.
128. If so, what kind and name?: ^
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: Some day a Goat, and maybe if I could ever get one I want a bat. uvu
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school?: Nah.
132. Did you drop out?: Nope.
133. Your current GPA: My wuh?
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Brought it mostly, more often than not was too depressed to make or want to eat.
135. ABC's?: Forwards.
136. Favorite class: 8I Same as fave subjects.
137. Play any sports at school?: Wanted to do Fencing, but not enough advertisement for the club, so it always was cancelled.
138. Are you popular?: Nehhhh, not really ever... I was the spazz. Or in my earlier years I was a fat, greasy, depressed, spider loving, creep who they would often question my gender. 8/ It was weird.
139. Favourite memory: Honestly, mostly in high school. Just the pride of being known as one who knew the most of theatrical costumes, or knowing weird ways of art. A lot of hanging out with friends that were really cool.
140. Most humiliating moment: Oh god... Uh... I have a lot. But maybe when I had been bullied the most at one point in shops class, I got up, stormed to the door, and it was a locked door. WHAMP. Giggles fill the air, I try another door and run off down the hall...
141. Most funniest moment: A lot?
142. Most scared moment: "______ To the office now please."
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Scary burb.
146. Dog: Bundle of innocent love.
147. Christina Aguilera: Uhhhh... Sparkly dress? idk.
148. Ricky Martin: Boy band music.
149. 50 cent: I wish I had that much money.
150. Poop: That emoji.
151. Beach: Hiding in the shade making sand castles. uvu Plashing with doggles. Smell of sun screen.
152. Dessert: Luxury, pure decadence.
153. Water: I don't like being wet, but once in it I'll have fun.
154. Osama: The way a computer pronounced that name once.
155. Love: Weejay. oops. n.n; Hahah. Also like, cheesy red stuff.
156. Your little brother: Uhhh I adopted Zombie-guts, does that count? Otherwise idk.
157. Butt: "Scrub a dub dub, big Spider butt" "...It's not a butt..."
158. Clowns: Yespls. n.n <3
159. Wonder: Bread. OvO Nice soft bread.
16o. Brown: Someone's last name.
161. Banana: I have a frozen one in my fridge and I don't know what to do with it. ;A;
162. Sex: NO.
163. Parents: Bad parenting posts.
164. Homosexuals: Yes good.
165. God: A tool used to fear monger, rake in cash, and control people.
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: I don't think so.
167. Heaven: Would be nice to have a heaven.
168. Devil: Yes, in some iteration or another.
169. Hell: Earth is hell.
170: Boogey man: Not unless he's that funky guy with a big fro who can dance all night.
171. Closet Monsters: Nah.
172. Fortune tellings: Too expensive.
173. Magic: Yes, I practise it, I should do more, it was very nice. I just wish I had a mortar and pestle for more intent and herb stuff.
174. Love at first sight: Ehhhh. Sometimes you have an inate ability to percieve an ideal mate. But usually nah.
175. Ghosts: Yes.
176. Voo-doo dolls: Never seen one in action, so idk?
177. Reincarnation: Sometimes, depends on the mood.
178. Yourself: More than I used to. n.n
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: Not often at all.
180. Do drugs: I take my perscription and rarely smoke cannabis. Other than that I am avoidant of all else.
181. Drink alcohol: It's nice sometimes to do it recreationally.
182. Cuss: -Nicolas Cage face-
183. Sing in the shower: Without a doubt.
184. Like school: I don't mind learning, but the buildings are hell.
185. Want to get married: As romantic as it sounds. I could take it or leave it.
186. Type with all of your fingers: Nope. Random fingers.
187. Think you're attractive: I think I might be too attractive at times?
I look in a mirror and I'm like blegh, pale, chubby, sunken eyes. But yet there's so many people who give me a second glance and say hey, or even try to pick me up. It's weird.
188. Drink and drive: I don't like golf. 8D -drums-
189. Snore: Probably.
190. Sleep walk: I've done that once.
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Sunsets are nice, my eyes are sensitive though.
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: A friend when they were goofing off.
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: Nah.
194. Told that person how you felt: Ye.
195. Been arrested: Been in cop cars often, but never in cuffs or against my will.
196. Gone to jail or juve: Nah. Terrified I will some day. ;n; Bad things happen to nice people neh?
197. Skateboarded: Ye. Bad at it.
198. Skinny dipped: Don't think so.
199. Rock climbed: Kinda. I think I climb grocery store shelves more though. XD
200. Killed someone: Nupe. 8U Why would someone even admit that if they did?
201. Watched porn: Eh, live action is... Weird and awkward.
202. Gone on a road trip: Ye. uvu
203. Went out of the country: ye.
204. Talked back to an adult: Yes. Sometimes they deserve it.
205. Broken a law: Probably.
206. Got pulled over: Nah.
208: Cried to get out of trouble: I can't fake crying well.
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: All the time, probably to a lot of the wrong people too.
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: nah.
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: Don't think so.
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: They insisted o.o
213. Moon someone: Probably not.
214. Shop-lifted: Nah.
215. Worked at McDonald's: Once. First job. Horrible.
216. Eaten a dog: o.o wat
217. Give money to a homeless person: Yeah.
218. Glued your hand to yourself: Fingers together once.
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Pfft yeah.
220. Had a one night stand: Yeah... eue;
221. Smoked: ye. Weed.
222. Done drugs: Weed.
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: So much....
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Probably.
225. Had cyber sex: As myself? No, I refuse.
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: YES.
227. Caught someone doing something: Pfft, yeah. Often I don't rat.
228. Played a game that removes clothing: Nah, they sound fun though. XD
229. Cried during a movie: Repo!, Pan's labyrinth... Lots.
230. Cried over someone: More than I should.
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: pfft.
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: Sex ye, not romance. hell naw.
233. Ran away from home: Yeah, never get far.
234. Cheated on a test: Lol, french. Retook it and somehow did better.
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: YE.
236. Sky dive: Nah. ._.
237. Swim with dolphins: Did it.
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: Nooo.
239. Try to be the opposite sex: Yes.
240. Lie to the police: No.
241. Run from the police: No. o.o
242. Lie to your parents: Probably ye.
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: Depends on how much of a "friend" this friend is. Otherwise NO.
244. Be an exotic dancer: Hhhh no.
245. Kill the president: wat. Kay, if it's Trump then yeah.
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Often yeah.
247. Loud: Happy, angry.
248. Nice: Always trying to be unless you have hurt me or a friend.
249: Outgoing: Kinda.
250: Quiet: When I am distracted, alone, or scared.
251. Mean: Honestly, if you deserve it, YES.
252. Emotional: A lot.
253. Sensitive: Too much.
254. Gay: Probably, I mean I'm autosexual, that's like the most gay you can be, not only is it whatever gender you are, but it is also YOU.
255. Strong: In some ways ye.
256. Weak: Yeah... Mostly.
257. Caring: Too much.
258. Dangerous: HAHAHA. No. I'm as dangerous as a dust bunny. People act like I'm a spider, I may scare you by some inherit inhibition or what you've heard of me or bullhonkey, but I can't do shit to you and you can hurt me a lot more than I can hurt you, trust me.
259. Crazy: In the fun sense.
260. Spontaneous: Too much.
261. Funny: Ye.
262. Sweet: I guesso.
263. Sharing: A lot.
264. Responsible: Not really as much as I should or would like to be.
265. Trustworthy: Aside from forgetful, I am trust worthy.
266. Open-minded: Ye.
267. Creative: YAS.
268. Cute: Probably.
269. Slick: Nah.
270. Smart: Yes.
271. Dumb: Often.
272. Evil: With my character.
273. Ghetto: I know how to handle poverty more than the average white kid.
274. Classy: Ye.
275. Photogenic: nah.
276. Dependable: Aside from forgetful y.
277. Greedy: I like material stuff but I'd never take the bigger slice without asking.
278. Ugly: AND PROUD.
279. Messy: Ye.
280. Neat: I am good at it when I can focus.
281. Perverted: Usually.
282. Silly: YES.
283. A B****: I need to be nowadays to protect myself I guess. Ask me if I have the heart to be one though.
284. A Good Listener: Ye.
285. A Fighter: Ye.
286. A Party Animal: Nah.
287. A Game Freak: YESSSS.
288. A Computer Freak: Kinda.
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job:
290. Dream house: Smol house, with a yard.
291. Husband/Wife: idk.
292. Kids: nah.
293. Names: ^
294. Pets: Goat. Maybe a froggle.
295. Car: Nah.
296. Age you would want to get married: No clue mannnn
297. Best Man/Maid of honour: Kristina? Andrew. Don't have many local friends that I talk to much.
298. Honeymoon: Snuggling watching anime or spoopy movies, or spoopy anime.
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Like... A lot. I guess maybe Sam?
300. Known the longest: Andrew. n.n As for Internet friends I've known Eddie the longest.
301. Craziest: Can I say me?
302. Loudest: Nixu, Sam is close. XDD
303. Shyest: Prolly Weej. uvu Maybe ZG.
304. Best hair: Weej. Sam has cute hair, and Em just got hers cut but I bet it's really nice now too!
305. Best eyes: I don't really see their eyes much??
306. Best body: Alex. One of my IRL friends, if I was a cis dude I would hope to look like him. ;u;
307. Most Athletic: Andrew, he owns a bike and snowboards and skis.
308. Hot-Tempered: Hahahah, we all have that in our various ways.
309. Most impatient: uuuhhhhhh.
310. Shortest: Elisonic12
311. Tallest: Dave. He's a giant. 8U
312. Skinniest: Deer.
313. Best singer: Em. uvu
314. Funniest: Tie between Sam and Weejay n.n
315. Can always make you laugh: Sam and weej.
316. Wish you talked to more: A lot of them. ;u; I am a potato.
317. Wish you saw more: IRL friends I think?
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Hahahah, not many. uvu I don't really tollerate that.
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Weejay.
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': I don't think so.
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Like... A lot of them.
322. Who is like your family: Snrk, like a lot of them too.
323. How many friends do you have?: WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Many. ;u;
324. How many are really close? A good lil handful. uvu
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Fried Calbrese, egg, spinache, cheedar toasted sandwidge, and a slice a cake.
326. Thing you drank: Chilled Tea.
327. Thing you wore: Teeshirt.
328. Thing you did: Filled out a character sheet! Yay!
329. Place you went: My mom's place.
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: My ears second set of holes.
331. Person you saw: My mom.
332. Person you hugged: Either my mom, or my uncle?
333. Person you kissed: My cat.
334. Person you beat to a juicy pulp: I wish I remembered. ;u; Been so long since I had to raise a fist in anger or defence. There are plenty of people who woulda earned it honestly. n.n;
335. Person you talked to online: Aside from weejay??? Probably Ella.
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Wrong number. n.n
337. Song you heard: Something on a swing radio station.
338. Show you saw: Steven Universe.
339. Time you fought with your parents: Kinda small disagreement yesterday?? I was trying out Japanese and my mom got annoyed because she didn't understand what her kids and grandkids were saying. n.n;
340. Time you fought with a friend: Honestly no clue. o.o Last arguement with a "Friend" ended up with me realizing he's a toxic and manipulative person I don't want in my life. n.n; So we ain't friends anymore.
341. Words you said: "Last word's I just said---du-deh??..."
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Just chewing my lip.
344. What are you drinking: Chilled Tea.
345. What are you thinking: What the hell is my cat up to now...
346. What are you wearing: Teeshirt and undies. I'm kind of relaxing today.
347. What are you doing: Waiting for Weejay to get back, keeping a periferal on my cat, sweating in the heat, and being hype about pathfinder.
349. Hair: Short short almost pixie, red tips I am growing out.
350. Mood: Jolly. For once this past week. n.n
351. Listening to: not much.
352. Talking to anyone: Weejay. n.n
353. Watching anything: Nah.
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: No
355. Are you a carnivore: Yes
356. Are you heterosexual: No
357. Do you like penguins: No
358. Do you write poetry: No
359. Do you see stupid people: YES!!!!!!
360. You + Me: Yes. Platonic. You are good at coming up with questions, I would have been destracted by now and never finished. Good onya, you earn my praise.
361. Do you like the Osbournes: No.
362. Can you see flying pigs: No.
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: YES. Too many imo.
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: ????
366. Are you a zombie: YES.
367. Am i annoying you: No.
368. Do you bite your nails: Yes.
369. Can you cross your eyes: Yes.
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: No.
371. Have you touched someone's private part: Yes. I don't like it. I8
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter... I like Summer, just HATE the heat so much.
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn!!!
374. Shakira or Britney: Shakira...?
375. MTV or VH1: Nah.
376. Black or White: Black
377. Yellow or Pink: Pink. D:
378. Football or Basketball: Nah
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Phone
380. Pen or Pencil: Pencil
381. Cold or Hot: I like being toasty, but if it's cold it's easy to bundle up and be toasty instead.
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Both. n.n;
383. Inside or Outside: -Spongebob singing indoors-
384. Weed or Alcohol: Both? Just not often?
385. Coke or Pepsi: Coke.
386. Tape or Glue: Glue.
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: tf is an in-n-out? I guess mc-dicks.
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: Nice.
389. About boy bands: Nah. Not often.
390: About suicide: ): pls no.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: Hiissssss leave.
392. About teen pregnancy: Too often, I don't like to judge, but are you ready for it at that age? Some people handle it just fine, others... Not so much.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: o.o Better home? Idk. Maybe out of winnipeg. uvu
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: Most of my current friends I hope.
395. About gay men: Yes good.
396. Do you have a website: Not really nah.
397. Current weather right now: Too friggin hot, rain again PLS.
398. Current time: 8pm
399. Last thoughts: Holy dooly I did the thing.
400. Tag: the peepo. And anyone who wants to do this.